Eyefi Labs Terms & Conditions
The following terms govern your use of Eyefi Labs apps:
- You agree to the Eyefi EULA and Terms of Service located here:
- You agree not to blog, tweet, post, or generally discuss your Eyefi Labs apps with anyone outside of Eyefi or the Eyefi Labs program, whether in person or electronically, including online and in email and text.
- Your use of Eyefi Labs apps is with limited support. All questions regarding your use must be directed to the designated Eyefi Labs discussion groups.
- Eyefi does not promise that Eyefi Labs apps will work for your purposes, or that they are free from bugs, or other defects. Eyefi Labs apps are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. There is no guarantee that features made available in Eyefi Labs apps will be made available in production Eyefi apps. You alone bear the risk of using this service. Eyefi provides no express warranties, guarantees and conditions with regard to Eyefi Labs apps. To the extent permitted under applicable law, Eyefi excludes the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Your use of Eyefi Labs apps is not subject to any service level agreements provided by Eyefi under the Agreement.
- Eyefi will comply with the privacy notice located here http://www.eye.fi/legal/privacy-policy when providing Eyefi Labs apps.
- Eyefi reserves the right to revoke your access to any Eyefi Labs app or the entire program at any time.