Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
Mountain View, CA
Eye-Fi is looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer to contribute to the development of its award-winning iOS photography application. You'll work closely with product and design teams within our iOS mobile application development team.
Here's what we'd like to see on your resume:
- Expert-level proficiency in Objective-C programming and the iOS SDKs
- At least one iOS app that showcases your work in Apple's App Store
- Very good understanding of multi-threaded programming paradigms, Objective-C blocks (closures) programming techniques, iOS core data or SQLite-based implementation and data model design, as well as iPhone and iPad UI patterns including expertise in UIKit and Core Animation and/or Core Image frameworks
- Current or past experience integrating software applications with remote web services such as REST/HTTP or SOAP/HTTP
- Familiarity with advanced debugging techniques such as using network packet analyzers, using Xcode instruments for memory usage analysis and the gdb command-line interface
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills including direct interaction with the product team to refine software specifications
- Some experience integrating open-source libraries and projects such as FMDB, Facebook SDK, XMPPFramework, libcURL into iOS apps.
It would be nice if you can also show:
- Three or more years of commercial software development experience
- Some familiarity with digital photography and media concepts like JPEG compression, EXIF metadata, video codecs and UI optimizations for efficient display of media.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org (principals only — no recruiters)